Simple Ways to Manage Finance Family
Financial problems are a common thing experienced by young families, especially in the first years of life underwent housekeeping. Not to mention the child shortly afterwards present among you and your partner. Is it true that the problem lies on the large-small family income?
The key to managing finances is simple:
- Understand your family’s financial portfolio. Do not until you do not know the contents of the savings, the amount of electricity bills, telephone, car servicing, shopping, doctor’s fees and others. You must know how much credit card debt, bank loan or mortgage and car.
- Develop a financial plan or budget. Realistic financial plan to help you be objective about the excessive spending. There needs to be less than ideal, so forget your own personal needs. Nothing wrong insert needs to go to a salon, spa or clubbing. Importantly, the budget a realistic amount and you must comply with the budget.
- Think closer understanding between “need” and “want”. Quite often we spend money on things that do not matter or simply driven desire, not necessity. Make a list in the form of a table consisting of columns for the items, needs and desires. After filling the column items, fill in the “needs” and “wants” with a check mark (V). From here consider more mature, objects or things you need to buy / fulfilled or not.
- Avoid debt. The temptation to live the greater consumption. But that does not mean you easily purchase various items on credit. Grow a healthy financial habits starting from the simple, such as have no consumer debt.
- Minimizing consumptive expenditure. Meet old friends to exchange ideas on the cafe is sometimes necessary, but it does not mean you should do it in every Friday afternoon. You can use this spend to save or to meet other needs.
- Set goals or ideals financially. Arrange financial goals you want to accomplish on a regular basis, as a couple. Set specific goals, realistic, measurable and within a certain time. This goal helps you focus more on designing financial. For example, aspires to have international standard fund preschool education and so on.
- Saving, saving, saving. Change the habits and mindset. Immediately after receiving the salary, set aside for savings in the amount that you want to fit the purpose or goal of your family financially. Instead, you have a separate account for savings and everyday needs.
- Invest! Of course you will not be satisfied with just wait savings soar. In fact, your ideals for families “exorbitant”. This is the time to also think about investing. Now, the shape of all sorts. Fear of investment risk?! No need to worry, you just need to learn the experts. Consult your finances with a reliable financial expert!