Summer is in its full swing and it is time to swap all the dark coloured clothes with fairer hues. As the mercury level increases, we often get confused which colours to wear to keep us cool. So, this summer beat the heat with the whites in your wardrobe.
At times whites can be hard to pull off. So, our styling experts have penned down 8 beautiful ways to stay in vogue with the colour of the season – “white”.
- All-white: An all-white outfit gives an elegant and classy vibe. You can opt for wearing a white dress for an evening out or pair a white top with white jeans or trousers for a semi-formal appearance. Opt for white heels or flats with mirror sunglasses to complete the look.
- Gold jewellery: Add some bling to your white attire with gold accessories and jewellery. For a dinner date, pair a white lace dress with a ring, neckpiece, and triangular earrings. Go for a bling minaudiere bag and gold heels to give your outfit the final touch.
- Coloured heels: Give a pop of colour to your white ensemble with a pair of coloured heels. With your pretty white A-line dress, opt for coloured heels and matching accessories for a party ready look. You can wear shades of red, yellow, orange, or brown.
- Red lipstick: For a bold and sexy look, wear red lipstick with your cute little summer dress. White and red is a timeless and classic combination that can bring life to any dull and boring party. Do your eyes with a soft wash of beige and a subtle wing.
- Vibrant Handbags: Bags in vibrant colours such as green, pink, and blue can give a chic look to an otherwise plain white dress. Carry bags according to the occasion like a sling or pom pom bag for beach, tote or hobo for shopping and clutch or frame handbag for evening functions like weddings.
- Trendy Shades: Sunglasses give a warm glow to the face and are a perfect companion to your beautiful white attire on a sunny day. There is a wide range of sunglasses that you can team up with your dress. You can pick mono colour, quirky print, cat-eye, retro floral or graphic print sunnies for the groovy look.
- Summer hats: A hat gives you a summery chic look. A white dress and a summer hat is the perfect summer outfit. Finish off the look with open or semi-tied hair, statement diamond ring, and patterned sandals or sneakers.
- Denim Jacket: Blue and white combination can never go wrong. Layer your white dress with a blue denim jacket for a comfy and pleasing look. This white and blue outfit with sneakers is perfect for a casual outing or shopping malls.
White is amazing, chic, graceful and sophisticated. Be creative and do not hesitate to experiment with your look. Use summer colours and floral prints to compliment your white dress.